Mission High School is a comprehensive secondary school designed for students in recovery from substance abuse, use and/or dependency.
We have created a challenging and supportive learning environment that offers healthy opportunities and positive expectations, while encouraging students as they redefine their lives. We provide a high quality education coupled with life skills and multi-faceted counseling services to empower students to achieve their goals.
- To educate students who are in recovery from substance use of co-occurring disorders.
- To support students in breaking the chains of addiction and hopelessness.
- To provide a continuum of care through wrap-around services.
- To support students in a strong program of recovery.
- To meet state requirements to earn a secondary school diploma
K-12 CCSD Student Code of Conduct
Fiscal Year 2022 Mission High School Allocation